- link: http://freethoughtnation.com/contributing-writers/63-acharya-s/561-something-rotten-in-the-state-of-norway.html
- date: 23 July 2011 16:46
- title: Something rotten in the state of Norway
- source: Freethought Nation
- summary: The media initially attributed the event -- with some evidence -- to Muslim extremists, then rapidly backed off from that conclusion when the "blond Nordic-looking" suspect was identified. This is one of several parallels with the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing, and there are reasons to believe that there was a Muslim-extremist connection in that event as well.
- topics: Muslim extremism 1995-04-19 Oklahoma City bombing 2011 Norway attacks