US Democratic Party
(Redirected from Democrat (US))
- tend to be hostile towards large or expensive engineering projects (e.g. nuclear power), while the Republicans tend to be hostile towards science
- tend to favor projects which improve sustainability on any level
- favors civil liberties, environmental conservation
- "How the hell did Democrats become the party of puritan conservative values?" -- David Brin
- The Democratic Party official web site
- House Democrats: web site of Democrats in Congress
- Campaigns Wikia
 Filed Links
- 2014-04-11 [L..T] Dems run on, not from, the ACA "The conventional wisdom on the politics of health care is so widely accepted, it usually goes unchallenged. Democrats – especially vulnerable, red-state Democrats – will be desperate to avoid the Affordable Care Act this election year, eager to talk about anything but the health care law."
- 2014-03-31 [L..T] The Debate: Independence or Partisanship "Finally there is a much needed debate about the relationship that people who are working for progressive change should have with the Democratic Party. This is a debate that has existed at the edges, in email discussions and private conversations, but is now moving to center stage."
 version 2
No links filed yet for topic “United States Democratic Party”. [refresh]