Free speech trolling
The underlying argument can be roughly paraphrased as "I have a right to say that you should shut up. If you disagree, then you're against free speech – so shut up and stop censoring me!"
- Someone who engages in free speech trolling with any degree of regularity (i.e. a free speech troll) may be either a FFSQW or possibly a FFN.
- Free speech trolling is a form of hypocrisy.
- Habitual misuse of the term "free speech" is often referred to as freeze peach.
Known Free Speech Trolls
- Milo Yiannopoulos: advocated for the firing of a university professor with whom he disagreed
- Ann Coulter: turned a necessary schedule change into 'liberal free speech suppression'
- 2017-08-14 The 'Free Speech' Hypocrisy of Right-Wing Media
- 2017-06-08 What is going on in Wisconsin? by PZ Myers (reshare)
- 2015-05-29 In Defense of Protesting Commencement Speakers (archive) (discussion)
- 2014/05/29/Universities becoming bastions of intolerance
- commentary: Woozle