OverviewKarl Rove was "senior advisor, chief political strategist, and Deputy White House Chief of Staff in charge of policy" [W] to George W. Bush, and as such was a member of the 43rd US Presidential administration. He is reportedly advising John McCain's 2008 presidential campaign, though a source for this information has not yet been found.
- The New York Times: "News about Karl Rove, including commentary and archival articles published in The New York Times."
- 2014-05-13 [L..T] [[2014/05/13/Karl Rove says he thinks Hillary Clinton might have brain damage|]] "Fox News commentator Karl Rove said to a conference in California earlier this month that he suspects that former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is brain-damaged from a fall and concussion she suffered in 2012."
- 2009-03-16 [Talk|Index] ACW “Knowledge Is Power Series”: National Debt § “Beyond confirming Leonard's point that Rove is way off base with his magical reinvention of W.’s contribution to the national debt, the chart shows, unequivocally, the largest growth of the national debt occured under Ronald Reagan and George W. Bush.”
- 2009-03-13 [Talk|Index] Karl Rove's funny numbers § “It's a fascinating column in a number of respects -- not least the Alice-in-Wonderland quality of watching Karl Rove criticize someone else for politicizing the White House...”
- 2008-05-18 [Talk|Index] Q&A with Don Siegelman: 'I think this will make Watergate look like child's play' § “...The other cases that are being mentioned or being talked about are primarily the eight U.S. attorneys who were targeted for removal either for failing to move quickly enough or for not following really the party line â€” the Karl Rove party line â€” of trying to do damage to Democrats who were involved in an elections contest.”
- 2008-03-10 [Talk|Index] Rove taunted at University of Iowa § “At one point during the speech, Rove reportedly lashed out at some of the students, saying, "You got a chance to ask your questions later and make your stupid statements, let me make mine."”
- 2007-11-21 [Talk|Index] Bush 'involved' in CIA leak case § “At the conference, Mr. McClellan told journalists that the two aides Karl Rove and Lewis "Scooter" Libby were "not involved" in leaking Ms Plame's identity. .. 'I had unknowingly passed along false information. And five of the highest ranking officials in the administration were involved in my doing so..."”
- 2007-04-22 Karl Rove Gets Thrown Under the Stop Global Warming Bus by Laurie David and Sheryl Crow (related: global warming)
- 2007-08-14 Emotional Rove announces 'next chapter': Rove resigning at end of August, probably so he can spend more time working on the 2008 campaign
- 2006-05-13 Karl Rove Indicted on Charges of Perjury, Lying to Investigators by Jason Leopold, truthout
- Time to Go: petition on John Edwards's site asking Bush to fire Rove
- Tell Karl Rove: Testify Under Oath (deadline 2007-03-30)
"As people do better, they start voting Republican - unless they have too much education and vote Democratic, which proves there can be too much of a good thing." – Karl Rove, found 2006-02-25  [?] (need better source)
- Karl Rove and Plato (single-panel "Bizarro" cartoon by Dan Piraro)