Milo Yiannopoulos is a right-wing extremist commentator known for concern trolling about "free speech" when his pro-speech-suppression, anti-academic views are not welcomed at educational institutions. He writes for the far-right Breitbart News.
It is not known at this time how he reconciles his self-identified homosexuality and his support for the Right, which typically stands in strong (and sometimes violent) opposition to LGBT rights.
I do like offending people. I think that the grievance brigade, victimhood, you know the idea that hurt feelings are some kind of special currency, I think that’s come to an end, and America agrees.
Conservapedia: no equivalent page, though several references, as of 2017-02-03
SourceWatch: no information as of 2017-02-03
- MILO Resigns from Breitbart News
- On the Milo Bus With the Lost Boys of America's New Right (via): at last, Yianno's hard landing in reality and the truth of the matter
- Simon & Schuster is canceling the publication of 'Dangerous' by Milo Yiannopoulos "After careful consideration." Full story coming soon. (via)
- CPAC rescinds Milo Yiannopoulos' invitation after swift backlash (via)
- Breitbart Employees Threaten Walk-Out Over Milo (via)
- CPAC Blasted for Milo Yiannopoulos Invite After Pedophilia Remarks Resurface (via comment)
- 2017-02-10 Milo Is Not the Victim Here (via)
- Free Speech or Hate Speech at UNM?
- Trump threatens funding cut if UC Berkeley 'does not allow free speech' "A scheduled appearance by right-wing commentator Milo Yiannopoulos was canceled Wednesday night, about two hours before the Breitbart editor was scheduled to speak."
- Berkeley mayor: Speaker who sparked protests a 'white nationalist'
- Milo and the Violent, Well-Funded Right-Wing Attacks on Academic Freedom
- Tweet and responses
- 2016-07-19 The Internet’s worst people have a new woman to hate: Ghostbusters star Leslie Jones (via): stochastic harassment
- 2016-04-03 Heart of Darkness: Is Milo Yiannopoulos a criminal, or just a liar? (via comment)
- 2016-03-31 Top Conservative Writer Is A Group Effort, Sources Say (via)
- 2016-02-09 I think I can skip this one "The Minnesota Republic is pleased to host Milo Yiannopolous and Christina Hoff Sommers as they interview each other about the awful topic of contemporary Feminism."
- 2015-07-02 Milo Yiannopoulos is just the worst
- 2015-06-23 The hopeless arrogance of Milo Yiannopoulos
Breitbart News is constantly defending Yianno against claims that he is a white nationalist (while using these retractions to label the claimers as "fake news" -- when retractions of erroneous reporting are actually a sign of honest journalism):
- 2017-02-02 Mayor of Berkeley Jesse Arreguin Smears MILO as 'White Nationalist'
- 2017-01-04 [http://www.breitbart.com/milo/2017/01/04/fake-news-usa-today-issues-correction-after-falsely-branding-milo-as-white-nationalist-alt-right/ FAKE NEWS: USA Today Issues Correction
After Falsely Branding MILO as 'White Nationalist,' 'Alt-Right']