Transportation Security Administration
- 2011-07-17T17:06:00 [L..T] Woman boards plane with 3-inch knife TWICE but TSA plays it down because explosives are 'biggest threat' An Indianapolis woman was shocked to discover she had been able to board a plane with a three-inch knife in her carry-on bag not once, but twice.
- 2011-07-17 [L..T] Pilot drives 6,000 mi to protest TSA
- 2011-07-16T23:58:00 [L..T] Will you be a "known traveller"? Earlier this month, the US Travel Association released the results of a survey that found that 45 percent of respondents would pay a fee of "up to" $150 for a background check and verification program that would allow them to speed through airport security. On Friday, America's Transportation Security Administration announced that this Fall, it will move ahead with a plan to test just such a program.
 to file
- Problems with the TSA (alt)
- TSA discriminates against disabled (video - Sai on RT)
- Sai's SFO TSA incident - airport camera footage 1
- Sai's SFO TSA incident - airport camera footage 2
- TSA apologizes, reaches out: "TSA’s policy allows medically necessary liquids through the security checkpoint once they have been screened. We regret that TSA did not follows its procedures recently at San Francisco International Airport when a passenger was not permitted to travel with liquids he declared as medically necessary. The passenger has reached out to TSA and we will respond directly to his concerns."
Facts about Transportation Security Administration