Google+ (pronounced Google Plus and often written as "G+") is a social networking service created and operated by Google. It was in beta (and invitation-only) for much of July, but as of 2011-07-31 the home page and sign-in page showed no signs of any restriction, agreeing with a rumored July 31 release date.
- /circles: how they work (this should be moved to HTYP)
- /exodus: information kiosk for those who have left, or are planning to leave, G+ (voluntarily or otherwise)
- /management: the people who make decisions about G+ /policy
- /naming: the infamous "common name" policy, and the controversy regarding it
- /suspensions: list of users whose accounts have been suspended due to ostensible naming policy violations
- /users: small experimental database for tracking G+ users (including management)
- 2011-07-03T20:50:00 [L..T] Google made my son cry
- 2011-07-26T12:00:00 [L..T] Fraudsters Already Exploiting Google+ lead paragraph::It was inevitable. With the creation of Google+, a new social network already boasting over 20 million users, the scammers were sure to follow. Here's a note a probable fraudster sent to reader Geoff through his Google+ profile, informing him that someone died in Africa and he needs to be contacted about a "business transaction" of "magnitude."
- 2011-07-27 [L..T] Why it Matters: Google+ and Diversity
- 2014-06-09 [L..T] Thanks for nothing, jerkface