Revision as of 22:59, 7 January 2012 by Woozle
- 2008-09-10 I've been working on an extension to help with keeping links organized and to make some new features possible; it has been taking longer than expected to get it working, and my focus keeps getting diverted to other tasks -- but progress is being made, albeit slowly. See this for technical details.
- 2008-07-24 Fixed the link filer; it now works with POSTed data too (not sure why it didn't work before).
- 2008-07-23 Had to revert to older MW parser (very simple patch) in order to get link-pages working
- Will work on a genuine fix using another wiki which doesn't depend on them
- 2008-07-22 Upgrade essentially complete
- RSS feed still not working; seems to be bug in PHP
- Reduced size of RSS feed to avoid triggering the bug (may be related to memory getting full)
- page-create-from-form not working
- link-page displaying code not working - major problem
- 2008-07-21 RSS feed wasn't working; decided to upgrade to MW 1.12, hoping that this would fix the problem