2016/10/Sexuality and Gender: Findings from the Biological, Psychological, and Social Sciences
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- when: 2016/10
- author: Paul McHugh
- source: The New Atlantis
- topics: gender identity/myths fearmongery/transgender fake science concern trolling
- link: http://www.thenewatlantis.com/publications/number-50-fall-2016
- title: Sexuality and Gender: Findings from the Biological, Psychological, and Social Sciences
- summary: «...this report shows that some of the most frequently heard claims about sexuality and gender are not supported by scientific evidence. The report has a special focus on the higher rates of mental health problems among LGBT populations, and it questions the scientific basis of trends in the treatment of children who do not identify with their biological sex.» This report also appears to be the entire contents of issue #50, Fall 2016, a "special issue" of The New Atlantis, "A Journal of Technology and Society" which is published by the US conservatist advocacy group Ethics and Public Policy Center.
- 2016-10-06 Johns Hopkins Community Calls out Misleading Anti-LGBTQ "Report"
- 2016-08-29 New 'Scientific' Study on Sexuality, Gender Is Neither New nor Scientific
- A new report that seems to contradict the basics of LGBT identity falls totally flat.
- 2016-08-24 Anti-Trans All-Stars Publish Biased Review of Gender and Sexual Orientation Research