2017/08/12/Charlottesville Nazi march
Nazis converged on Charlottesville, VA from across the country on the evening of Friday, August 11 ostensibly in protest against the fact that the Charlottesville City Council was considering removing any remaining Civil War memorials. The actual protest was the following Saturday morning (August 12), during which one Nazi-driven car was videoed running over counter-protesters with one fatality (that we know of). The suspected driver has been arrested. Two Virginia State troopers were also killed when their helicopter failed.
- 2021-12-23 Charlottesville Was Only a Preview «We have never had the national reckoning that we need over the events of August 2017.»
- https://twitter.com/tomperriello/status/896385195833790465 - did the police get false-flagged?
- https://www.facebook.com/WorkersSolidarityMovement/photos/a.666867760005707.1073741844.132000150159140/2026146090744527 - woman was run over by Nazi driver
- http://www.unicornriot.ninja/?p=18284 - screenshots of Nazis planning the event on Discord
- http://abcnews.go.com/US/mother-woman-killed-charlottesville-interest-speaking-trump/story?id=49283310 - Heyer's mom no longer speaking to Trump
- 2020-10-01 [L..T] The data scientist exposing US white supremacists: 'This is how you fight Nazis' “After surviving far right violence in Charlottesville, Emily Gorcenski has tracked the Proud Boys and other extremist groups.”
- 2019-10-28 [L..T] James Patrick Shillinglaw, Identity Evropa/American Identity Movement, Jamestown, North Carolina “Asheville Anti-Racism exposed James Patrick Shillinglaw, of Jamestown, North Carolina, as a member of white nationalist group Identity Evropa, recently renamed the American Identity Movement.”