Allen Wesley Pucket
Allen Wesley Pucket is a far-right preacher who self-identifies as a "confrontational evangelist". Originally from Ulysses, Kansas, Pucket moved to Oregon at some point where he first lived in Tillamook County (ref) and then moved to Portland no later than 2017.
As with many individuals of this alignment, he seems to enjoy being at the forefront of whatever the worst possible moral position is on any significant political issue and inspiring adherents of that position to ever-greater extremism on behalf of that position. He is particularly known for implicit threats of violence against groups that actively support peaceful coexistence (ref).
- 2017/08/31 [L..T] The Right Wing 'God Will Wipe Them Out': White Supremacist Preacher Promises 'Bloodshed' at Future Rallies “In a video, Pucket also said that “God’s going to wipe them out one day anyway,” referring to anti-racist and anti-fascist counter-protesters who have marched against white supremacist groups in recent months. He also professed a belief that those who organize such rallies shouldn’t cancel them for fear of violent retaliation, but should be "patriots" willing to "fight" in the streets for their white supremacist beliefs.”
- 2017/08/31 [L..T] Preacher Aligned with Portland-Area Far-Right Group Promises “Bloodshed” at Future Rallies “Portland resident and far-right preacher Allen Pucket has penned an inflammatory Facebook post promising violence at future protests, possibly including the upcoming "Freedom March" and counter-protests slated to envelop downtown Portland on Sept. 10..”
- 2017/08/02 [L..T] Allen Pucket: A Case Study In Creeping Fascism As Facilitated By Joey Gibson In this article, we will highlight a member of the far-right that moved over to explicit white supremacy: self-described white nationalist, Allen Wesley Pucket.
- 2017/04/17 [L..T] VIDEO: Pro-Trump Oregon Street Preacher Kicks Guy at Crazy Berkeley Rally “The man wearing a "JESUS WILL JUDGE YOU" sweatshirt while kicking a person on the ground – standing next to a noted white supremacist sucker punching a woman in the face – is antagonistic Oregon street preacher Allen Wesley Pucket. He traveled with his associates down to Berkeley, California, on Saturday for a pro-Donald Trump "Patriot Day" [https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/pg5bnm/violent-protests-turned-berkeley-into-a-battleground rally that turned violent
- 2017/01/31 [L..T] Tumultuous Tillamook street preacher in Portland Airport brawl A former Tillamook street preacher is back making headlines, this time entrenched in the recent social unrest at Portland International Airport (PDX).