From Issuepedia
Revision as of 22:34, 12 August 2007 by Woozle (talk | contribs) (a bit more info; wikipedia and not-conservapedia)
Jump to navigation Jump to search


Bertelsmann AG is a transnational media corporation founded in 1835, based in Gütersloh, Germany. It is majority owned (76.9%) by the Bertelsmann Foundation, a non-profit organisation and political think tank set up by the founding families Bertelsmann and Mohn. The remaining 23.1% is owned by the Mohn family. The company operates in 63 countries and employs over 75,000 workers. [W]

This page is a seed article. You can help Issuepedia water it: make a request to expand a given page and/or donate to help give us more writing-hours!