Jump to navigation Jump to search
Bo Hines is the Republican candidate for North Carolina's 13th Congressional district in the November 2022 elections, having won the primary in May.
Although any mention of pro-life positions has apparently been scrubbed from Hines's web site, there is still at least one external campaign page online containing the following quote:
— from winred.com (archive.ph, archive.org)
There is an accompanying graphic which states "Bo Hines will always defend the pro-life movement".
Conservapedia: (2022-09-01) no page but some references RationalWiki: (2022-09-01) no information SourceWatch: (2022-09-01) no page; the Club for Growth apparently donated $877.92 to his campaign as of June 2022
News (to file)
- 2022-11-02 North Carolina Republican wants "rape panels" to decide whether victims can get abortions: and there it is, same as it ever was (cites 10/21 WRAL article as source. but this is not mentioned in the text; apparently it's in the video)
- 2022-10-21 Bo's time? NC Republican political newcomer draws fire in bid for toss-up congressional seat «Hines doesn’t have a job outside the campaign trail. He is instead being financially supported through a trust fund set up by his parents. While he pays the rent, his wife covers the utilities.»
- 2022-09-01 References to "Pro Life" Values Mysteriously Disappear from Bo Hines's Website
- 2022-08-30 Republican midterm candidates are trying to rewrite their history on abortion. Here’s what that means. «And in North Carolina’s 13th Congressional District, since winning the May 17 primary, Republican Bo Hines has removed his “life and family” issues section from his website, which previously linked to a fundraising page touting his belief “that life begins at conception and that we must protect the rights of the unborn.”»
- 2022-05-05 Bo Hines isn't interested in being the next Madison Cawthorn