bicicletta www sc formaz uniba it www vendomimascota com www go it brunella gori apache - pioggia di fuoco barzellette jackson yugioh rom game boy abba spettacolo amami stanotte www zeicinofilia it bosanska midi narodna yt www ana knezevic com buono o cattivo y ahora que beautifulwomen b12 www perle nere it beatles zip www ntlworld co uk www notmail com www mondotrans it bandi su tesi su oro baciosaffico www tranjs it black eyed pyes boom boom boom boom brown eyed blues bmx videos www frecuencia04 intrada com ar zumpi e balli www marienbad cz zina amore facile atom, il mostro della galassia bernard herman www stroke it buccelli www unifi it arrivano joe e margherito brazil portugal www pesceazzurro it www autouste it bandida do funk barletta www la cuarta cl www marketing it ziofester battle royale british gatti www pornografia com biografia di romilda bollati big schow www articolo it www herbalife com blue foto zora ajkic ad ovest del montana be breakfast scopello valsesia www sissco it abbasso l'amore adalen 31 www tendaggi it bt x barrichello foto boom like th aquila grigia il grande capo dei cheyenne zacaria ferreira brooke shields zeta cam blak eyes peas bunge www graesan it ya no te quiero www elchat punto de encuentro baci lesbo vip www glivec it buonasera buonasera bankatlantic wwwcomuni it battleggrounds adieu bonaparte beethoween bomba carta beatrice luzzi yulia mayarchk zamfir bruce campbell www plasa com www suonerie nokia com www popo com br ballo del melastico www mobilee belle aperte big runga video sway www turatisindaco it www muno ww univaq it young hearts run bennasi bros dhany yaoohu bryan adam abuna messias black eyed beas zvonko demirovich barzellette calcio banca antonveneta yellow bikini x49543 yeni bilboa 2004 beatitudini www video sexo bruke logan www stelline it yo ye amo bryce howard baila para mi yoxic barilla eventi yourstore milano www marilyn manson it zdobsizdub www trapani it bed devis eies zeiss yorba www carte it breakable emmi buono brutto e cattivo zoccoli estivi al piacere di rivederla bed of rose s black velvet www fox tv it big dick aisha... il primo amore non si scorda mai ballerine di libero yulia mayarchuk nuda bild www perlavoro it www motore di ricerca it www brama com br x5 ma ia hii ma ia huu ma biografia de alex ubago a volte ritornano... ancora www audiitalia bortolami e dott ferrari boysonboys com ==Overview== This page is about corruption in the 2000-2007 US Presidential administration of George W. Bush.
Although the phrase "corruption in the administration" perhaps evokes images of administration officials accepting payoffs to act against the wishes and orders of its leadership, in this case the entire administration itself is actively corrupting the ideals of America and democracy, and hence betraying the oaths of office taken by Mr. Bush at his inauguration. It is largely that larger, more deliberate sort of corruption being documented here.
Bush's goals seem consistent with the idea of converting the United States into a religious (Christian fundamentalist-evangelical) kleptocracy, with the president as a quasi-religious leader ("God is in the White House") having absolute power much as in the Nehemiah Scudder scenario (written in 1940 and set in 2016). It is not clear whether he is aware that his actions fit into this pattern or if he is largely being manipulated by others, but it seems quite unlikely that the pattern could have emerged by sheer chance. If it is not deliberate, then his actions at least imply a significant level of pure selfishness, incompetence, and disregard for the democratic process, and all the morals of a playground bully: a Genghis Khan wannabe without an ounce of military sense.
- Bush's elevation of presidential power: Bush seems to be trying to completely remove the restraints on presidential power.
- Bush's lies: the man has lied repeatedly, on record, with no apology or apparent remorse; he also makes promises and then quietly contradicts them with subsequent actions
- Bush's unapologetic use of torture
- Bush has "consistently advanced policies contradictory to his professed values" (Is George W. Bush a Conservative? by William Frey, M. D.)
- The Bush administration's consistent overlooking of facts which contradict the picture they want to paint:
- It seems likely that people at the top level knew, or should have guessed from the evidence available, that the Yellowcake documents were inaccurate; see Yellowcake forgery
- If Bush honestly believed that Saddam Hussein had WMDs, he was overlooking a lot of reports from his lower-level advisors
- Showed classified map of planned Iraq invasion, marked with a classification meaning that it wasn't to be shown to non-US officials, to Prince Bandar of Saudi Arabia on 2003-01-11