"...according to campaign-finance records, Diebold, along with its employees and their families, has contributed at least $300,000 to GOP candidates and party funds since 1998 – including more than $200,000 to the Republican National Committee. In a 2003 fund-raising e-mail, the company's then-CEO Walden O'Dell promised to deliver Ohio's electoral votes to Bush in 2004. That year, Diebold would count the votes in half of Ohio's counties." 
- 2006-11-02 Diebold slams HBO Hacking Democracy documentary
- 2006-10-30 Florida Diebold machines help you pick the right candidate
- 2006-09-26 Diebold's Letter to Rolling Stone and Robert F. Kennedy Jr.'s Response
- 2006-09-22 Will The Next Election Be Hacked? by Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.
- 2006-09-21 Former Diebold Consultant Admits Company Altered Software for '02 GA Election