Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 2016-11-12 Donald Trump Electoral College Problem: Can The Electoral College Stop Trump And Let Hillary Clinton Win The 2016 Election?: petition at 3.3 million as of early on 11/12; was less than 100k on evening of 11/11, so I think it must have been started on 11/11
- Regardless of Hillary Clinton’s concession...: argues that the election was rigged (in Trump's favor), but without any sources
- The Improbable Demographics Behind Donald Trump's Shocking Presidential Victory (WARNING: autoplay video)
- Russia says it was in touch with Trump's campaign during election (via)
- Election 2016: Exit Polls
- new theory for why Trump voters are so angry – that actually makes sense (via): actually, this has been the social media consensus for some time, but more confirming data is always useful
- 2016-03-01 [L..T] Get Ready to Say President Trump Unless something changes dramatically between now and November, Donald Trump will be the next president.
- 2015-04-12 [L..T] Hillary Clinton: I'm running for president "Hillary Clinton announced on Sunday that she was running for president of the United States, promising to be a champion of middle-class Americans if she made it to the White House as the country’s first female commander in chief."
- 2015-04-07 [L..T] Rand Paul declares presidential bid "It’s official: "Libertarian Conservative" Senator Rand Paul (R-Kentucky) says he'll be running for president of the United States in 2016. [..] Paul, 52, announced Tuesday morning that he'll indeed be pursuing the Republican Party's nomination for president ahead of next year’s election.
- 2015-03-23 [L..T] Students upset they had to attend Ted Cruz's Liberty University event or face a fine "While Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) received a very warm welcome from most of the 10,000 Liberty University students present at his presidential campaign kickoff, not all were happy that they had to attend the event or face a fine."
- 2015-01-30 [L..T] Rush Limbaugh lays down the law for Republican candidates "Not long ago, Mitt Romney seemed to be indicating that he was thinking about running for President. Shortly after that, he indicated that he thought Anthropogenic Global Warming was for real and important. Then Rush said..."