Jump to navigation Jump to search
the 2016 US Presidential election
- Democrats: Hillary Clinton won over Bernie Sanders, amid allegations of collusion between Hillary and the Dems to keep Bernie out
- Republicans: Out of a huge field of contenders, all quickly melted away except Donald Trump, surprising many people who hadn't taken him seriously because of how awful he is
- Main: Trump, despite losing the popular vote by many millions, won the electoral vote, leading to the Trump-Pence administration.
This page is a seed article. You can help Issuepedia water it: make a request to expand a given page and/or donate to help give us more writing-hours!
Conservapedia: no equivalent page as of 2015-02-05
- 2017-06-13 The Hard Truth Keeps Trickling Out, Little by Little (via) "It increasingly looks like Russian hackers may have affected actual vote totals."
- 2017-04-13 The Government Just Admitted Voting Machine Issues in 5 Trump Swing States in 2016 (via)
- 2017-04-10 Spain arrests Russian citizen for connections to US election hack (via)
- 2017-01-06 Democrats to challenge Trump's Electoral College victory
- 2016-12-22 Why Did Planned Parenthood Supporters Vote Trump? A series of maddening focus groups suggest Clinton made it easier for voters to reconcile themselves to Trump.
- 2016-12-13 Why Obamacare enrollees voted for Trump
- 2016-11-22 Education, Not Income, Predicted Who Would Vote For Trump by Nate Silver (via)