Difference between revisions of "Election/2016/US/president/after"
m (Woozle moved page US/president/election/2016/after to Election/2016/US/president/after: reorganizing)
Latest revision as of 14:36, 22 September 2021
The election of Donald Trump was both an upset (few if any pollsters predicted a Trump win, some predicting that Clinton would trounce him) and a massive shock to much of America, while many on the far Right saw it as permission to unleash some of their worst tendencies.
- 2017-02-10 ThinkProgress has been tracking hate since Trump’s election. Here’s what we found. (via)
- 2017-01-10 Negative Views of Trump’s Transition, Amid Concerns About Conflicts, Tax Returns (via)
- 2016-12-30 Texas GOP elector says he couldn’t vote amid voter ID confusion (via)
- 2016-12-28 Whitefish, others push back against white supremacists (via)
- 2016-12-25 A letter to historians of the future – the 2016 election really was dominated by a controversy over emails (via)
- 2016-12-19 Poll: Majority of Americans Pessimistic or Uncertain About Trump Presidency (via)
- 2016-12-13 The Perfect Weapon: How Russian Cyberpower Invaded the U.S.
- 2016-12-12 Electors demand intelligence briefing before Electoral College vote (via)
- 2016-12-09 Fighting back against Donald Trump’s angry white voters (via): analysis of the vote numbers
- 2016-11-22 Activists Urge Clinton Campaign to Challenge Election Results in 3 Swing States (via) "The academics presented findings showing that in Wisconsin, Clinton received 7 percent fewer votes in counties that relied on electronic-voting machines compared with counties that used optical scanners and paper ballots. Based on this statistical analysis, Clinton may have been denied as many as 30,000 votes; she lost Wisconsin by 27,000."
- 2016-11-20 My uptown #1 train was was covered with swastikas and"f. . k you Liberals" written in black marker. -- and every rider on that train helped to change the hate-messages into positive message
- 2016-11-16 Russia's Involvement in the 2016 Election Is Growing by the Day (via) "Now the NSA director admits Russia used Wikileaks to meddle in the campaign."
- 2016-11-13 Clinton's Popular-Vote Lead Will Grow, and Grow, and Grow