The election of Donald Trump was both an upset (few if any pollsters predicted a Trump win, some predicting that Clinton would trounce him) and a massive shock to much of America, while many on the far Right saw it as permission to unleash some of their worst tendencies.
- 2016-12-13 The Perfect Weapon: How Russian Cyberpower Invaded the U.S.
- 2016-12-12 Electors demand intelligence briefing before Electoral College vote (via)
- 2016-12-09 Fighting back against Donald Trump’s angry white voters (via): analysis of the vote numbers
- 2016-11-22 Activists Urge Clinton Campaign to Challenge Election Results in 3 Swing States (via) "The academics presented findings showing that in Wisconsin, Clinton received 7 percent fewer votes in counties that relied on electronic-voting machines compared with counties that used optical scanners and paper ballots. Based on this statistical analysis, Clinton may have been denied as many as 30,000 votes; she lost Wisconsin by 27,000."
- 2016-11-20 My uptown #1 train was was covered with swastikas and"f. . k you Liberals" written in black marker. -- and every rider on that train helped to change the hate-messages into positive message
- 2016-11-16 Russia's Involvement in the 2016 Election Is Growing by the Day (via) "Now the NSA director admits Russia used Wikileaks to meddle in the campaign."
- 2016-11-13 Clinton's Popular-Vote Lead Will Grow, and Grow, and Grow