George W. Bush/lies
www sedea fr zed it alaska, l'inferno di ghiaccio www ex jeans com zee tv keys blink182 adam s song you ve got to bulgari it www ovini it www poggioalsole blue breath easy mp3 www mobilita scuola it zum zum zum di mina www imiorg net baas b beverly mitchell yalanci sahidim www bbc co uk sport www zanussi it www il poggio verdeggia it www lord brasileiro no exterior bevitrici www 12corazones venevision net bellisime blusette www lavori sabato e domenica it zal buffy in italia belli adrian è scomparso www psd ro yugi oh training cardgame zenafulsom billy gunn biblioteca adelphi beaheading x iso young neil www ruffo trasporti it zarawhites yusuf www nick berg www lorena mckennitt www xploder net accadde una sera www ricerche sull amicizia it beyonce naked banesco banco universal bachata salsa merengue beathels atto di pirateria yessica toscanini xanga skins bdsm torture a schiave blu my schadoow ww tonale it beverly 500 e accessori zharick blaze of glory mp3 www goegel blues www nickiloden com barra barra barale hard www samsun com britnay spears video musicali bed end breakfast monza e dintorni yu gi oh versione italiana a chi tocca tocca...! boxer dogs www santamariaischia it brixiatour www fapa com wawes of lov zitti zitti www chinesesex com www seefield com yab beyond the sea bergh beheading www cdc org www stib be yu gi ho carte xvid ps2 yespica hard amarsi un po'... xxxena barbara str benny benassi california dreaming blink 1823 www titanium card zorras barbara chiappini sexy babbu soberanu blue eyes limp biskit www romagnanotte com www transessuali it biglietti auguri blue feat l a d e bubblin mp3 babby bash all'ombra del ricatto www publitalia it blue stand up zum zum zum mina www colombia com bracco de graci brad paisley x cam barzell bosoni bluster www ujga com www negozi afgani it www cinghiali it xcam codes www coku it belle ragazze biancaneve sette nani bl you put a move on my heart xy mara venier buona sera dottore you touch me tralala basse frequenze ballade for adelline y sin embargo www rulk com xp home edition www maghiestreghe it bungejump yui toshiki back breathe midge ure bacco di caravaggio amare è... bidi bidi bom bom midi beverly mithell www taormina it xxx man sex vree www belliebrutti it britney e incinta arriva fra' cristoforo biondo marjorie biblioteca dei santi www tele2 it www girodivite it zacarias ferreira mid zeljko jokisimovic bnsf com ==Overview== This page is about lies told by George W. Bush during his tenure as president.
- Bush lied about his intentions for the US invasion of Iraq.
- Bush often says one thing in public, with the cameras on, and disavows it later (sometimes quietly, or sometimes claiming that he never made the original statement):
- Bush promised [?] to fire anyone at the White House who was found to have been involved with the 2002 Valerie Plame leak. In 2005, it was revealed that Karl Rove was in fact the source of the leak. Until Rove is fired, Bush has broken his word. petition to fire Rove at moveon.org
- In an announcement on 2006-01-11, he pushed for return to Luna and Mars ; his proposed NASA budget on 2006-02-16  basically pulls the rug out from under any serious effort towards humans visiting Mars 
- In his 2006-01-31 State of the Union Address, he called for increased spending on alternatives to oil, specifically clean energy research  but reversed this the next day .
- He claimed not to condone torture while supporting VP Cheney's efforts to remove torture-restrictive language from an appropriations amendment. Further activity since then suggests that he believes torture to be a necessary tool in the war on terror, despite those earlier statements; see torture during GWB administration.
- Bush claimed that he and his administration had no information warning of the 9/11 attacks, when he was well aware that this was not true. This lie was repeated, in slightly different forms, by Condoleezza Rice and Dick Cheney.