breath easy traduzione boule noir yerba brava vamos a bailar yaboo battlefield www avventurenelmondo it yo zo maja www inglesina it www lunasexi it base breathe easy zschech yanina gonzalez angela come te youngestpics com belida once in your life time bayer munich xara web style blue a chi mi dice testo www interfive it bridget jones sito ufficiale www scienze m f n unito it billy joey bonnir tyler www oratorio sbp com xxx com www lettere uniroma2 it bill conti www transitalia it zecchino d orou zokzok web site da scaricare gratis billie myers kiss the rain yuy2 codec black mirror back in the mudd aladino e la sua lampada meravigliosa yalim zalim yes dal vivo cagliari wwwsadomaso it www tuttocina com xcu battisti la fattoria wychylybymy www celebrity com xerox dealers begine the beguine ziva y sigo a ti paulina rubio www porno fr xxxvogue net benassi bros f dhany berg behading www setw apres go id blanca palides www rfi it bombayrockers www clesp it ya rayi www odalys garcia com africa nuda, africa violenta black vs waves of luv testo canzone yetisport 3 benessi www top 66 ro bliss blak models zip fast rider malossi bandiera scozzese www rayanair it xxl com baressa breathy easy blue www zona18 net xymox acquasanta joe www its aste it beautyfull things bheind blu eyes www danza it banco mundial britney spears everytime the song bed e breafast beata bartosiewicz www milf com blissess balocchi e profumi www ludus com year mix 2003 yugyoh www mai uguali it besame mucho by consuelo velasquez www sis piemonte it www fammigodere it bnc assicurazioni ben talha hicham www richmond it www ti ch infocomuni www unipv benny benasi hit my heart yurtseven kardesler ozledim blak metal zion lennox ahora a praga alba d'acciaio you right back www valerio pino it www yu gi oh tv www clivio it bmw 320 cabrio brid www sicilyweb it basi canzoni napoletane belinda com mx bazar giornale bob sinclar s songs assoluzione pericolosa banca di anzola emilia www lucia vacanze com bam www zenzero com belinda lo siento www katiei da ru bermudez gustavo zuchero paul young bin arabama zemlja mojih snova yugoh arahan adolescenza morbosa brenda paloma www jizzbomb com baby cakes three of a kind acapulco, prima spiaggia... a sinistra bianca zelko www polizzi generosa it bandiera bianca bandiasta it brooke burke videos www porca madonna com x cess love addio fratello crudele www traneha com amore di zingara - passione di zingara www ibiza www parishilton com www esercito italiano com www poste it dovequando www cartolinediddl it www happyfunny com ==Overview==Understanding or agreeing on what is good (as well as what is bad) is obviously necessary in order to be able to evaluate the overall good or bad, or net good, of a particular decision.
- Best: better than any of the alternatives.
- Better: either:
- ...than one or more alternatives
- things to which we react positively on a visceral level
- things which any rational person would agree are undeniably good
Most things held to be "good" seem to be quasi-circularly defined, e.g. "being good to someone" is generally good itself, as long as that other person isn't being bad in particular ways, but what is "being good to"? It may be that "good" can be almost entirely defined as "helping each other to avoid badness" or "...to avoid bad things from happening", where there is certainly a long list of avoidable bad things.
"Good" would also certainly include actions which aided work towards improvement of some sort. There may, however, be near-complete disagreement about what would constitute "improvement" or even whether any kind of overall improvement in the human condition is even possible (without an overall improvement, you have a zero-sum game and the best you can hope for is to minimize bad things locally).
List of undeniably good things
- Helping other people (unless such help would harm others)
- Being willing to help other people (which can also be viewed as "caring about other people", a superset of the non-erotic type of "love")
- Working hard (at something good or at least non-bad) without drawing undue attention to one's efforts
- Asimov's Three Laws of Robotics, taken as instructions to a person rather than a robot, would certainly be called "good" behavior, although most people would not be practically able to live their lives entirely by these rules:
- ("A robot may not harm a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.") You may not harm another person or, through inaction, allow another person to come to harm.
- ("A robot must obey the orders given to it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.") You must do what other people tell you to do, unless doing so would conflict with the first law.
- ("A robot must protect its own existence, as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.") You must protect your own existence, unless doing so would conflict with the first or second laws.
List of viscerally appealing things
These things appeal to most people's sense of "good", and probably are good most of the time although they can still be used to bad ends:
- Loyalty (especially personal loyalty, or loyalty to one's family)
- Friendliness, openness
Even though these things can be abused, they probably represent features we'd like to encounter frequently in an ideal world, and so may be innately good in some way.