Halliburton Energy Services (generally referred to as just "Halliburton") is a multinational corporation with operations in over 120 countries. It has been at the forefront of several media and political controversies in relation to its work for the US government, its political ties and its corporate ethics.[W]
- Halliburton has close ties with United States Vice President Dick Cheney, who continues (as of 2007) to receive large deferred salary payments from Halliburton.
- KBR is a former subsidiary of Halliburton.
- 2007-05-02 Halliburton’s Very Dark Secret: their new Dubai headquarters are for legally doing business with Iran, despite US sanctions
- 2007-03-11 Halliburton to Move Headquarters to Dubai
- 2006-03-24 RESULTS: The Worst Company in America: Halliburton wins by a significant margin, giving them a clear popular mandate
- 2005-08-05 Halliburton Charged with Selling Nuclear Technologies to Iran (item #2) by Jason Leopold
- 2005-06-28 Civilians testify to Halliburton fraud, coercion