Difference between revisions of "Help:Contents"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dash McWayne (talk | contribs)
m (Help:Contents moved to Help:Contents ENJOYING BRIAN PEPPERS DAY?)
m (Help:Contents ENJOYING BRIAN PEPPERS DAY? moved to Help:Contents over redirect: vandalism reversion)
Revision as of 19:26, 25 July 2008
Issuepedia is owned, operated and (so far) largely written by Woozle. We (a word which here means "I") hope that this latter will soon change.
Woozle may be contacted via HypertWiki.
Feel free to IM me with questions...
- Help category
- Policy category
- Article Types: some of the main types of articles, and where to find examples
- Contributors: actual people who have contributed substantially to Issuepedia
didn't I already create a page or section about templates somewhere? -W.
Various conditions under which the complete text of an external article might be posted in Issuepedia:
- Template:Authored: reprinted with Issuepedia-specific permission
- Template:Copyrt: reprinted without permission
- Template:Fiskreprint: reprinted without permission specifically for fisking (maybe this is redundant?)
- Template:Fisking-incomplete: use this when you've posted the article but haven't finished fisking yet
- Template:Licensed: reprinted under the terms of a specific license
Places to find current news, especially items not generally covered by the mainstream press
...just so you know who.
(others to be listed)