Difference between revisions of "Help:Contents"
(admin help section)
(nocache, so anon users don't see admin help)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 21:45, 19 September 2010
<w3tpl nocache />
- Help category
- Guidelines and Policies:
If you get blocked by the spam filter, please contact me! Be sure to include your IP address so I can unblock you. I need to type up some guidelines for avoiding the filter, and the filter itself needs a CAPTCHA-based unblocker.
This page is in need of updating. Need some basic wiki-editing instructions here.
didn't I already create a page or section about templates somewhere? -W.
Various conditions under which the complete text of an external article might be posted in Issuepedia:
- Template:Authored: reprinted with Issuepedia-specific permission
- Template:Copyrt: reprinted without permission
- Template:Fiskreprint: reprinted without permission specifically for fisking (maybe this is redundant?)
- Template:Fisking-incomplete: use this when you've posted the article but haven't finished fisking yet
- Template:Licensed: reprinted under the terms of a specific license
Places to find current news, especially items not generally covered by the mainstream press
These articles should be rewritten, updated, or scrapped: