nana live action movie alias mp3 ringtone i need information on the drug metab o lite movie telekinesis map tornado weather 1987 dodge daytona shelby z action movie list pets for adoption petitcodiac new brunswick lingerie buy online bravery ringtone eopinions morphine dose team building game kent discounted designer handbag url urban fare pharmacy free mp3 real ringtones phaleria macrocarpa movie persuasion pretty ejac facial info remember video website add animation to jpeg picnic pizza kingston ny uw on the day you were born aquarium fish gold serial v2 monsterjob.com omfg retractable awnings domain web package hosting naprosin drug eboys videos oh i think they like me remix music video proto cracked gears masturbas water fuck smart cars san pablito office project 2003 serial access database inventory control movie produced the ultimate fighter domain sitemap academy video jeep swenson as bane saw 2 full movie foil hair rain on me video address for virginia department of taxation website download monophonic ringtones zovirax acyclovir petticoating pussy drip web pomeranian adoption california tim mcgraw music codes paintless dent removal brooklyn nba street v3 cheats ps2 data backup online url webmap egypt music video no scary movie site myspace.com small towns burn a little slower crazy frog ring tones phoenix on-site computer repair rocky horror picture show video clip tom chelston home dental practice marketing home free road atlas loco video map robts the movie eddie murphy torrent saddam hussien government seized property airline flight search united sex images girlfriend fat belly verizon mobile office kit mac main your guide to medicare prescription drug coverage nicky model schedule c help fetish cycles mud bog king william virginia web do it yourself fertilizer injectors movie myth trailer erotic wives wholesale plant supplier amc hamilton movies el nino effect definition guitar chord poster liverpool footbal club official movie 10 bo derek north seattle community college amateur thumbs panda titanium activation audio record wizard 3.97 crack knoebels pcie video card review motorcycle brake master cylinder muppet theme song ringtone tigger maroon 5 torrent download escaflowne movie pictures every you every me amor real video germs deer hunting tips adult movie spanking road bollard pen tricks movies cause of yeast infection licensing act 2003 personal brianna banks fucking http protein synthesis video clip proxymanager crack lorenzo jewelry main menstruation videos fetish webmap angelina jollie movies imovie video titles marriage poems www.teeniefiles.com microsoft visio award winning movies 2004 ok go video tanger more motorcycle reviews shire hotel penrith mesa grill marg helgenberger movie extreme movie penetration spiral perm link ida smith website site alcatel 511 ringtones yogi ism pokemon emerald video clip iso download torrent arkansas drivers license bureau nothing in this world video summary of manfred by lord byron paul jacobson hiei kurama yaoi ipod 40gb photo price teens in bras thongs mortgage broker licence in movie seattle sleepless dental veneers california sandman inn edmonton magnesium ion blood test open houses kel paddle me sportswear http oklahoma city movie theatre adult auctions mobile phone prices in malaysia ambien suicide mercedes mcnab meet the parents dvdr torrent horse fucked american business school roxy symbol olympic swimming videos page free pussy shots hybrid theory mac video library software inspirational teacher message 36 volt dc motor advance office password recovery serial nec superscript 660 laser printer attorney mediation services stone cold tom selleck movie maple 8 serial vagina cam sex how to napoleon dynamite dance movie clips bamboo wedding favors ati dual monitor video card pc video cam aretha franklin mp3 credit pas cher madagascar the movies alprazolam book guest info site van
Issuepedia is the encyclopedia of issues, analysis, thought, and opinion. As with Wikipedia, anyone can edit; unlike Wikipedia, we encourage opinions and rants as well as carefully considered analysis and purely factual writing.
Issuepedia's mission is to aid in the process of making decisions, starting with larger issues (which do not need to be compartmentalized) and gradually developing techniques for working out more immediate disputes.
Issuepedia's immediate functions are:
- to place protective yet transparent shields of verifiability and accountability (among other tools) around the basic truths upon which our civilization is built
- to document (and to be a central library for):
- to provide a forum for further discussion
- to provide a central collection point for information about other decision-making tools
- Reclaiming words which have been misappropriated
- Calling out praise or condemnation, as appropriate, whenever a person or group does anything praiseworthy or contemptuous:
- Challenging readers to express viewpoints opposing those which currently predominate on Issuepedia (or anywhere)
- Providing an outlet for Rampant Paranoia, so we can get those nagging doubts out of our heads and (hopefully) start proving them wrong
Issupedia's goals include:
- Being part of an interlocking network of Related Projects
- Saying that which can't be said , i.e. riding roughshod over taboo truths
- Documenting understanding of scriptural works, since so many people are influenced by them, both to uncover inconsistencies and emphasize any valuable ideas or truths they may contain
Being a wiki, Issuepedia allows anyone to edit or create any article; Issuepedia's goal is to guide this process towards a comprehensive encyclopedia of issues and opinions, in much the same way that Wikipedia (which uses the same wiki software) has become a valuable comprehensive reference work for factual information purely through volunteer efforts.
In traditional formats (such as face-to-face discussion or written editorializing), any argument has always faced a compromise between thoroughly informing and sticking to the point. There is also a similar conflict between the goals of discovering the truth and making a convincing argument.
By providing a location where points of argument (and agreement) on any given issue can be documented and referenced, Issuepedia hopes to eliminate much of the endless circular arguing and side-tracking which has always plagued such discussions. The relatively new (c.1990) technique of embedding hyperlinks within a discussion or argument makes it easier to provide complete source materials and thorough explanations without getting into a side-track and possibly losing the thread of the main thought, while wiki technology makes it possible for casual, non-technical users to participate in this process.
Documentation of Opinion
Although Issuepedia ultimately aims to back up all opinions with reasoning, the fact that someone holds an opinion may be sufficient grounds for including that opinion, especially if the opinion is widely held or is held by a group who makes efforts to have their opinions known. Documenting such opinions makes it possible to begin the process of determining who agrees with that opinion, what arguments exist to support or weaken it, and ultimately whether or not it should be taken seriously.
Issuepedia also has a policy of allowing reasonably sound opinion to stand without qualification, based on the idea that the truth will gradually emerge by a successive-approximation process called Reinforcement by Contradiction.
How is Issuepedia Different?
Or, how Issuepedia fits in with other similar projects
- Issuepedia draws upon the more complete and (more or less) unbiased information in Wikipedia, and possibly anecdotal and practical information in HTYP. Issupedia's job is to extract the "bones" of the issue from the surrounding "matrix" of related facts, opinions, and arguments in Wikipedia and elsewhere.
- Wikipedia, while generally not regarded as authoritative, can be thought of as reasonably thorough and even definitive; if anyone disagrees with its statements on any given subject, there will almost certainly be discussion to that effect on the "talk" page. No significant stone will be left unturned, and many insignificant ones will be checked as well. Wikipedia may not have all the facts, or even have them all correct (though it generally does a pretty good job), but it can at least be a guide to what pieces of information there are which might need verifying and where one might find more definitive information. Its only flaw, for our purposes, is excess: there is much information which, though clearly on-topic, is not relevant to any issues under discussion.
- Campaigns Wikia is geared towards information about particular political candidates. As such, it will have a lot of useful information upon which Issuepedia can draw. It differs from Issuepedia, however, in that the latter is geared towards general discussion of issues; discussion of current candidates is a part of this, but not the whole picture.
- Wikicitizens (currently in discussion/planning phase) will allow groups of people to coagulate around points of view on which they can agree, and then eventually to engage in inter-group negotiations to create voter blocs on particular issues (etc.)
As of this writing, Issuepedia is solely administered and mostly written by Woozle, who invites others to participate. Issuepedia is hosted on a dedicated server whose primary function is hosting images for vbz.net, Woozle's online store (and wiki), which pays all the hosting charges; to support Issuepedia, please feel free to mention vbz.net (and Issuepedia) to others. We also accept donations via PayPal, should anyone want to encourage Woozle to put more time and effort into Issuepedia.
And yes, I need to do some banners and buttons.
The section named "User Roles" has been archived in case it becomes useful later.
Some of these pages need to be updated or reconsidered with regard to how they fit in.