Issuepedia:Reasonably sound opinion
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Any conclusion which is reasonable given the available data and for which no sound contradictory line of reasoning has yet been encountered.
This definition may be refined further as we run into test cases.
This is part of Issuepedia's policy of encouraging Reinforcement by Contradiction.
- Refutation of a given argument because of any logical fallacy
- A relatively simple logical argument based on non-contested facts
- Conditional statements, such as "if X is true, then it would seem inevitable that Y..."
- Unsupported statements prefaced by "It seems to me that..." and signed.