Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Conservapedia "an off-patent (generic), inexpensive medication which is considered by some to be an effective treatment for COVID-19 as suggested by numerous, constantly updated studies compiled online and by peer-reviewed studies worldwide" - wow.
- RationalWiki has only a section on the subject, but it gives a good overview of the nontroversy
- 2021-09-08 Better Data on Ivermectin Is Finally on Its Way "Studies have been small and often not great. The best info so far says don’t use it, get vaccinated, and hang in there for the more promising meds being tested."
- 2021-08-31 Why Are People **REALLY** Taking Horse Dewormer for COVID-19? (Rebecca Watson): a scientific deep dive
- 2021-08-24 Let's talk about the feed store and public health.... (Beau of the Fifth Column)
- 2021-08-21 YES! Rachel Maddow Fractures FOX News For Hawking a Horse Dewormer as a COVID Cure
- 2021-07-28 [L..T] Why Is the FDA Attacking a Safe, Effective Drug? “The Food and Drug Administration claims to follow the science. So why is it attacking ivermectin, a medication it certified in 1996?“ Short Answer: It isn't, and this opinion-piece is stuffed full of misleading claims.