L.E.A.R.N. Inc. is an organization which appears to be dedicated to fighting abortion, especially within the african-american community, apparently due to their belief that abortion is part of a plan for the genocide of african-americans. In particular, they promote the meme that Planned Parenthood is dedicated to reducing the black population.
The initials stand for "Life Education And Resource Network".
According to a listing on AbortionFacts,
L.E.A.R.N. INC. is the largest, African-American, evangelical pro-life ministry in the United States. Rev. Johnny Hunter is President. L.E.A.R.N. INC. publishes extensive data and research information on the racist origins of Planned Parenthood, it's founder, Margaret Sanger, and the American Eugenics movement. Akua Furlow, Executive Director, is an expert on Planned Parenthood's involvement in the black community. Akua, Rev. Hunter, and other members of the network are available as speakers.
The exact relationship between L.E.A.R.N. Inc. and L.E.A.R.N. Northeast is not yet known, but the latter appears to be a subsidiary of the former, since they display the former's logo on at least one web site they operate (blackgenocide.org).
- Director: Rev. Johnny Hunter
- Phone: 910-868-5327 (868-LEARN)
- Northeast (from blackgenocide.org whois and web site):
Board of Directors
- Rev. Johnny Hunter, National Director
- Patricia Hunter, Secretary-Treasurer
- Dr. Haywood Robinson, Board Chairman
- Dr. Noreen Johnson, Education Coordinator
- Mrs. Akua Furlow, Research Director
- Emma Sanders, Resource Committee
- Juliette Bartlett Pack, Advisory Board Chairman
- Rev. Eugene Pack, Executive Director
- Mr. Jim Vittow, Board Member
- Charles and Barbara Thomas, Board Members
There does not appear to be any current information online about the Board.
Wikipedia: no information as of 2011-07-23 Conservapedia: no information as of 2011-07-23 dKosopedia: no information as of 2011-07-23 SourceWatch: no information as of 2011-07-23
- official web site
- Learn: Summit for Life ("SOUND THE ALARM: Our Heritage is on the Verge of Extinction") was a conference which took place in Norcross, GA on 2007-11-30 and 12-01. It was billed as "a national conference to address the decimation of the African American population by Population Controllers", it has much overlap with LEARN Inc. (including the presence of Apostle Fozard) although the exact nature of their relationship is not clear (is LEARN Inc. the parent organization, or is there another org which is the parent of both, or what?).