Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is a fairly common name, so some disambiguation will probably be needed as time goes by.
- 2021-11-20 North Carolina Lieutenant Governor Says Straights Are 'Superior' to Gays «“If homosexuality is of God, what purpose does it serve? What does it make? What does it create? It creates nothing,” Robinson said in his rambling sermon. He proceeded to compare being gay to “what the cows leave behind” in addition to maggots and flies.»
- 'Yes, I called it filth:' Video surfaces of NC Lt. Gov Mark Robinson making homophobic comments
- Lt. Gov. Robinson defends homophobic comments, dismisses calls for resignation «"There is no reason anybody, anywhere in America should be telling any child about transgenderism, homosexuality or any of that filth. And yes, I called it filth. And if you don't like it that I called it filth, come see me about it."» (said to applause from congregation at Asbury Baptist Church in Seagrove, June 2021)
- 2021-10-07 The GOP's Captain of Bigotry
- 2020-03-27 The NCGOP’s Lt. Gov. Candidate Apparently Thinks the Coronavirus Is a "Globalist" Conspiracy to Destroy Donald Trump