Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is a page for notes on the Kyle Rittenhouse trial verdict, eventually to be turned into a proper article.
- 2021-11-21 Misinformation About Kyle Rittenhouse Case Floods Social Media, TV Networks $
- It shouldn't need to be said, but after the Rittenhouse verdict, you might need to hear this: Amber Ruffin explains why the Rittenhouse verdict was... bad
- The Kyle Rittenhouse Verdict Exposes America’s Divide Over Who Gets to Carry a Gun «Rittenhouse's acquittal, scholars say, sends a signal to those who want to take up arms to defend property or attend politically or racially charged events: There is legal ground for you to use your weapon. Just claim fear.»
- 2021-10-26 Prosecutors cannot call those shot by Kyle Rittenhouse 'victims.' But 'looters' is OK "...[Judge Bruce Schroeder] has ruled, while defense attorneys may be able to call them "arsonists" or "looters.""
- 2020-12-11 Kyle Rittenhouse is not innocent. (video, 17:09, by Thought Slime)
- 2020-09-01 [https://www.vox.com/2020/9/1/21409279/trump-biden-fomenting-violence-kyle-rittenhouse-kenosha-portland
- 2020-08-28 From QAnon to Kyle Rittenhouse, the Right is Sinking Deeper Into an Alternate Reality
- https://www.snopes.com/news/2020/09/11/rittenhouse-victims-records/ - yes, the Right is smearing the victims
- https://nypost.com/2021/11/18/anthony-hubers-girlfriend-has-a-lot-of-sympathy-for-kyle-rittenhouse/ - but still thinks he's guilty