Jump to navigation Jump to search
If you have to do it, you might as well do it right.
- LessigWiki: Article V Convention - a discussion of rules for amending the Constitution
- National Constitution Center in Philadelphia, PA: museum
- "Interactive" Constitution": seems to be a bit of a misnomer, as the only interactivity is selecting which part of the constitution you want explained, but is useful in that it does have capsule summaries of the generally accepted meaning of each part of the Constitution as well as some of the significant concepts to which it refers.
- 1988-09-12 Washington Talk: Briefing; The First Constitution: "In the mid-16th century, five northeastern Indian tribes - Mohawk, Seneca, Onondaga, Oneida and Cayugaa - formed the Iroquois Confederacy, joined later by the Tuscarora tribe. They adopted a constitution, reflecting concepts of checks and balances and separation of powers that impressed such later Americans as Washington, Franklin and other Founding Fathers." See also Great Law of Peace [W], full text (English)
- redirect template:links/smw