< US | polJump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 20:14, 20 May 2006 by Woozle (dirty campaigning; stub -> seed; removed overlooked spam)
- 1995: Republican-led Congress Closed the Office of Technology Assessment
- 1994: The Contract with America was a significant Republican platform in the 1994 Congressional election
- Seemingly hostile towards science in general (but the Democrats are not innocent of this either)
- Known for pointlessly "dirty" campaigning 
- 2005-11-14 Is the GOP still the conservative party?
- ShelleyTheRepublican.com: ok, I confess... I can't tell if this is meant to be serious...