Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1995: Republican-led Congress Closed the Office of Technology Assessment
- 1994: The Contract with America was a significant Republican platform in the 1994 Congressional election
- Seemingly hostile towards science , while the Democrats tend to be opposed to large engineering projects
- Known for pointlessly "dirty" campaigning 
- 2006-10-31 This Is No Fun: right-wing blogger John Cole shreds the recent performance of the GOP
- 2005-11-14 Is the GOP still the conservative party?
- ShelleyTheRepublican.com: ok, I confess... I can't tell if this is meant to be serious...
- Republicans for Humility
- 2005-12-21 Fear of death may factor into who we vote for: specifically, subtle reminders of mortality caused people to switch votes from Kerry to Bush; this seems likely to be a specific of a more general trend of voting Republican/Conservative being correlated with perceived danger level. The Party seems well aware of this, as they have a created a number of entities whose sole purpose seems to be to generate calculated levels of alarm and fear, at will, in the general population.