Jump to navigation Jump to search
"Incivility": they complain about us mocking them, but they very politely engage in their own incivility:
- belittling fears/concerns emerging from Trump's reign of error
- Lucy Zastrow: "it's interesting how the left diverts the conversation to "what Trump did", again and again"
- repeating refuted/questioned talking-points as fact
"personal responsibility" as a way to avoid taking responsibility
- 2021-11-29 Joanne Beckman "I am taking a hiatus from this group for a while..." presumably just for the holidays.
- 2021-08-27 Peter Lance "I've enjoyed my time here. Folks, I'm out. [...] After the incident with my post the other day this is it for me. [...] So while I have enjoyed my time with you it is at an end. I'm off to Reddit, Slack, Discord, etc. where free speech matters.'
- returned: 2021-11-20 On Kyle Rittenhouse and America "When I was last on this forum I argued that the behavior seen herein is rather like that of rats in an induced aggression experiment..."