Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Abortion is not healthcare.
- Abortion [presumably meaning unwanted pregnancy] is due to poor sex education and inadequate resources.
- Appears to support sex education in schools.
- 2021-10-08 compares voter ID to carding for alcohol, acts as if we'd oppose the latter -- but they're both right-wing/GOP initiatives.
- 2021-10-05 On a post where a judge states unequivocally that there is no valid comparison between the Floyd uprising and the Jan. 6 insurrection, Rosie immediately goes there: "Do you mean these peaceful George Floyd protestors?" with a photo of a burning car apparently in Atlanta, May 29-30 2020
- 2021-10-09 "Abortion is NOT health care. It's poor sex education and inadequate resources."
- 2021-10-09 She never says it directly, but implies it strongly when she says sex education is very important, but I don’t think you should introduce certain subjects like LGBTQ to elementary school kids. Maybe wait until puberty hits. and when she says What? LOL that is ridiculous. in response to Debbie Balch saying it should only be taught by parents: that should be taught by parents. When they decide their child is mature enough to hear about sex . Let kids be kids .