We need another 9/11
ass teasing video drive space monitor acting scenes from movies jen-dave.com annabel chong video free adult britains video aceh indonesia tsunami video apollo 13 video clips ejaculating info movie remember woman octopus coloring all the da brat music video what dreams may come run lola run movie script female ejaculation mpegs picture skiing water action doom figure movie kiran tv movies ebay auction video game part time jobs in buffalo new york execution hussein iraq saddam video nude pink power ranger tara oconnor pussycat dolls pictures tracy lords avi mn motorcycle permit student portfolio assessment free dvd avi video converter t-girls anime free streaming video smart car fips homes for sale in encinitas von roll isola usa inc. orgasm into her mouth in pam place put tillis video yourself tight speedo xavier naidoo free domain name services registration k opticom corporation all english list movie application boyfriend myspace italy jersey totti mixer phillis wheatley homes knit camp pbs video google kfc advert video clip amerie i thing video best humor jew jewish jewish joke say extreme associate video map of illinois lakes nba cheerleader mp3 picture player atomic sugar daddy review kiss 106.1 music videos one across crossword www.purenudism.com tenor sax altissimo fingering accounting offshore women with horse dick adult movie cover ladder logic software free secret wish convert pound to kilogram treatment broken ribs tokyo low fare plane tickets channel 3000 dave chappelle episodes longhorn beta versions pictures of rakim y ken y avs video converter 3.5 serialz james beattie headbutt video lords of the realms iii galleries of meagan good evo8 gear top video window firewall inter video windvd 6 crack desalination plant seawater chrismas the masque of the red death themes krump movie freecycle.com uva berry marriott sugar land tx alexisonfire video pussy stuffing alyssa model student hostel in london danny graves mutineers moon mathematical games and puzzles shoplifters kate beckinsale nude movie airport airport code inchon international korea woman with squirt orgasm college drunk girl aspect editor ratio video set up a merchant account israeli methotrexate liver biopsy fitness music walking ju jitsu video clip friends tv show daily racing form growing pumpkins advertising movie theaters cabin fever phoenixes pictures underground nuclear testing sites inc solution synapse asian backstreet boy video kofee with karan videos southeastern local schools adrenaline music video american idiot green day video southwest airline tri tech laboratories inc whitefish real estate side effects of rogaine for woman free mp3 ringtones for nextel pictures of syphilis grass roots car internet sell demi moore strip birthday clip art japanese anime sex video lythraceae joy of pepsi video art kelly video poreklo reci aura camera lower abdominal workout that works fast josie and the pussycats music video how to make a rainbow i wanna be bad music video oceola florida austin realtors schwab.com amc georgia movie theater the consequence infiniti fx 35 reviews part buy houses agp benchmark sapphire video x1600pro economic rocks and minerals america funniest home uncensored video amateur japanese sex video all 6 star wars movies fugifilm atm sign scudder capital horses dick in a pussy ashlyn clip gere video cause and effects of alcoholism map of united kingdom metroid sprites aztec masks info birthday favor kid party leonard water temperature control law enforcement gear cosmetic breast surgery modafinil ace base code video son of god lyrics body inflation plaster molds orange county computer networking knights of templar keena reeves movies chicago repo auctions aggressive inline movie dragoon v tip the crucible cohf cum parker pm20 review heuring lori wellington school ayrshire alley bowling columbus in ohio shes not so special so look what youve done amateur free movie strap aguilera award christina movie mtv kara movie home school curriculum tammy faye messner thats so raven disney chanel furnas georgia adair sucrose octanoate esters i robot the movie car estate home inspection real melissa etheridge 98 mazda protege body kit simon willison kurt nilson video kuhn knight indian shockathome.com video www.hormel.com last digit of pi angel cassidy videos sexy co eds
It has been suggested at least twice, by supposed conservatives, that we need another 9/11 to unify the United States politically against terrorism. The basic premise of these arguments seems to be that the threat represented by terrorism is far worse than the loss of a few thousand lives. In the most recent instance, the argument was presented in at least two mainstream media outlets including favorable coverage on Fox News.
- They've got to be kidding.
- It doesn't look like they are.
- Although it can be argued that "another 9/11" would politically unify the country, it would also be evidence that Bush's anti-terrorism policies had failed
- Unfortunately, this important point would probably be lost in the chaos and demogoguery which would inevitably follow
- The frenzy into which the United States would probably be whipped would certainly compare to the frenzy whipped up by the original 9/11, and we would probably end up going along with some idea just as bad as the US invasion of Iraq, possibly worse.
- The potential US invasion of Iran seems like a strong candidate for this "bad idea"
- "Another 9/11" would, under the current administration or a subsequent administration with similar attitudes, inevitably lead to further reduction of civil liberties and expansion of unconstitutional activities
- If no significant number of Bush-supporters promptly jump forward to condemn this idea, it lends considerable credibility to the theory that 9/11 could have been allowed to happen, encouraged, or even engineered by a group of Americans believing themselves to be acting in the best interests of America.
- It seems likely that this sort of attitude is intended to distract attention away from the administration's anti-democratic efforts to further consolidate its power and squash dissent.
If Bush himself does not condemn this idea, at least in passing, what does that tell us about Bush's attitude towards 9/11?
- 2007-08-28 False Flag attack on USA on or around 9/21
- 2007-08-09 To save America, we need another 9/11 by Stu Bykofsky: "What kind of a sick bastard would write such a thing? A bastard so sick of how splintered we are politically - thanks mainly to our ineptitude in Iraq - that we have forgotten who the enemy is. It is not Bush and it is not Hillary and it is not Daily Kos or Bill O'Reilly or Giuliani or Barack. It is global terrorists who use Islam to justify their hideous sins, including blowing up women and children. Iraq has fractured the U.S. into jigsaw pieces of competing interests that encourage our enemies. We are deeply divided and division is weakness."
- reiterates the questionable claim that Americans are against the Iraq war due to lack of fortitude: "Americans have turned their backs because the war has dragged on too long and we don't have the patience for a long slog. We've been in Iraq for four years, but to some it seems like a century."
- The mainstream media gave considerable favorable coverage to this article:
- 2007-08-11 Right-Wing Media Give Favorable Platform To âAnother 9/11â² Columnist: Bykofsky appeared on Fox News's The Big Story, where host John Gibson agreed: "I think itâs going to take a lot of dead people to wake America up," said Gibson.
- "division is weakness" is one logical step away from "ignorance is strength"
- 2007-07-21 impeach or face a new round of synthetic terror this summer to kickstart the war in Iran (see also potential US invasion of Iran)
- 2007-06-03 GOP chief: New strategy key quotes Saline County (Arkansas) Republican Party chairman Dennis Milligan: "At the end of the day, I believe fully the president is doing the right thing, and I think all we need is some attacks on American soil like we had on [ 9/11 ], and the naysayers will come around very quickly to appreciate not only the commitment for President Bush, but the sacrifice that has been made by men and women to protect this country,â Milligan said.' He probably didn't mean it the way it sounds, but it does rather illustrate the kind of "thinking" at work among Bush supporters: better to have another 9/11 than to have to keep dealing with (much less acknowledge the validity of dissent). The right wing truly does have more in common with the Islamic extremists than with most everyone else.