Difference between revisions of "Westboro Baptist Church"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(more references, filed links, tweaks)
m (Reverted edits by Barack Obama and John McCain are gay with each other (Talk); changed back to last version b)
|(One intermediate revision by one other user not shown)|
Latest revision as of 10:05, 4 September 2008
Westboro Baptist Church is a religious extremist organization supposedly espousing Christian principles. Their pastor is Fred Phelps; they are based in Topeka, Kansas.
On one occasion, WBC protesters at a soldier's funeral were mistaken by neoconservative Fox News commentator Sean Hannity as being members of the "anti-war left".
- Conservapedia: not even Conservapedia has anything positive to say about them
SourceWatchno equivalent article (as of 2008-03-13)
- God Hates Fags (Westboro Baptist Church, Topeka, KS)
- God Hates America: Westboro Baptist Church commentary on the United States: "We will boldly stay on message: God hates the USA and America is doomed."
- music video: God Hates the World (set to the tune of "We Are the World") may explain some of the thinking behind WBC's bizarre philosophy.
- redirect template:links/smw
- serious response sites:
- God Loves Fags (blog)
- God Hates Figs: proving by Biblical quotation that the fig is truly a damned fruit
- God Hates Shrimp: the heathen liberal epicurean elite are destroying the sanctity of our nation's seafood restaurants