(Redirected from Evangelism)
Christian evangelism is an issue for a number of reasons, including the extremism of some of the views being propagated.
- Religious control of the US military: evidence points to a takeover of the US military by Christian evangelists
- 2008-05-26 [Talk|Index] Open the Door to Conversational Evangelism § “When an unbeliever makes a statement concerning God, the world, man, morality, ethics, or any other subject, he asserts it as an absolute certainty. For example, an atheist who believes in evolution may say that God does not exist. However, on his worldview, he has no basis to make such a statement. On his worldview, knowledge is obtained through observation (or the scientific method). His problem is that he has limited knowledge and ability to obtain that knowledge. He does not have the ability to search every square inch of the cosmos to determine whether or not there is a God. On his worldview, he cannot know that there is no God. His statement of certainty is rendered completely uncertain.” This article was seen as an overt challenge to atheists in at least one or two places.
News & Views
- 2007-04-20 Christian Right Leaders: America Can Only Be 'Reclaimed' by Religious Revival by Adele Stan
- 2006-08-02 American Madrassas by David Byrne, inspired by a viewing of the movie Jesus Camp
- 2006-05-22 WTF? 'Navy SEALS' at Christian Youth Rally?
- 2006-05-14 A Carnival of Theocrats