(Redirected from Libertarian)
Libertarianism is a political ideology which stresses the importance of individual liberties.
- /American: the brand of libertarianism found mainly in the US
- Facebook: Anti-Humanitarians: is this serious, or a Poe? If it's serious, it would seem to be a logical extrapolation of libertarian ideals.
- Libertapedia (wiki)
- 2007-09-28 [L..T] Floating Utopias "Since 2003, a colossal barge called the Freedom Ship, of debatable tax status, should have been chugging with majestic aimlessness from port to port, a leviathan rover with more than 40,000 wealthy full-time residents living, working and playing on deck. That was the aim eight years ago when the project first made headlines, confidently claiming that construction would start in 2000."
These may be talking about /American libertarianism:
- 2013-05-03 Definition of a Libertarian: some examination of libertarian arguments
- Are you a Real Libertarian, or a ROYAL Libertarian?
- What's wrong with libertarianism