- link: http://www.fda.gov/NewsEvents/Newsroom/PressAnnouncements/ucm265847.htm
- source: US Food and Drug Administration
- when: 2011-07-28
- title: Unapproved emergency birth control medicine possibly in U.S. distribution may be ineffective and unsafe
- summary: The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is warning U.S. consumers not to use the emergency birth control medicine labeled as Evital. These products may be counterfeit versions of the “morning after pill” and may not be safe or effective in preventing pregnancy.
- topics: Evital fake medicine birth control