See also: global warming denial
- Carbon Belch Day although this might be seen as satire (Poe's Law), it was created by an organization whose anti-liberal stance means they are probably genuinely anti-environmental
- Exploit the Earth or Die sums up with this bogus argument: "Each of us has a choice to make. Will I recognize that man's life is the standard of moral value – that the good is that which sustains and furthers human life – and thus that people have a moral right to use the Earth and its elements for their life-serving needs? Or will I accept the notion that nature has "intrinsic" value – value in and of itself, value apart from and irrespective of human needs – and thus that people have no right to exist?"
 version 2
- 2010-01-30 [Talk|Index] Twelve Simple Ways to Fight This Climate Change § “While we wait for Uncle Sam to take action — because after all, there's no question the global mean temperature is the province of the political class — that doesn't mean we can't do our part. ... There still are small, costly steps that we can take against this cold snap that can really make a difference:”
- 2009-03-27 [Talk|Index] Open Thread: Suggestions to Cancel Out Earth Day § “Second, the only possible result from not using electricity for one hour is an increase in energy costs. Think about it, if entire metro areas are participating in "earth hour," energy companies are going to be losing revenue. What else could they possibly do to make up for the lost revenue? Raise rates.”
- 2009-03-27 [Talk|Index] Earth Hour — Take the RedState Pledge § “I do solemnly swear that I will honor Earth Hour by turning on every light in my residence at 8:30 p.m. on March 28, 2009, for one hour. God said, “Let there be light.” Who are we to argue?”
- 2002-05-31 [Talk|Index] WTC Collapse - The Contribution Of Enviro Fanaticism § “When the use of asbestos was banned, Levine's insulation had already been installed in the first 64 floors. The newer lightweight construction didn't permit traditional heavy concrete insulation for the remaining 54 floors, and so a nonasbestos substitute was jury-rigged to complete the buildings. On studying the arrangement, Levine said, "If a fire breaks out above the 64th floor, that building will fall down." He was right.”
Slogans we haven't seen yet:
- SAVE THE WHALES... for dessert.