OverviewCatholicism is the branch of Christianity which has remained loyal to the Pope in the face of a number of major historical schisms, including Protestantism (started by Martin Luther) and Anglicanism.
Catholicism is officially (and by definition) governed by the Catholic Church.
 Related Pages
- The Catholic League (US): a non-profit organization which advocates for "the right of Catholics... to participate in American public life without defamation or discrimination."
- The Confraternity of Catholic Clergy: an association of Catholic priests and deacons in the United States which advocates specific political positions
- 2009-10-19 The Catholic church is a force for good in the world: the answer was overwhelmingly "no"
SourceWatch: no equivalent page (as of 2008-07-30); see search
- AllAboutReligion: Roman Catholic Church Catholic Priests
- Catholic Encyclopedia "proposes to give its readers full and authoritative information on the entire cycle of Catholic interests, action and doctrine"
 Filed Links
 version 2
No links filed yet for topic “Catholic”. [refresh]