dKosopedia: no equivalent page as of 2010-01-24; see search
- HTYP: technical/customer notes
- 2011-07-29 [L..T] A Case for Pseudonyms There are myriad reasons why individuals may wish to use a name other than the one they were born with. They may be concerned about threats to their lives or livelihoods, or they may risk political or economic retribution. They may wish to prevent discrimination or they may use a name that’s easier to pronounce or spell in a given culture.
- 2011-07-16 [L..T] The Google+ Controversy & Virtual Worlds – A Question Of Identity The avalanche of news last weekend was triggered by the story that Opensource Obscure, a Second Life resident from Italy, had his profile suspended by Google+ because his name "violated community standards." This was followed by reports of the accounts of Second Life users being culled, much in the same fashion as had happened at Facebook weeks ago.
- 2011-07-12T19:30:00 [L..T] Friends in Revolution
- 2011-07-12T17:42:00 [L..T] Overthrowing Apple: The Web Leads To Freedom
 version 2
- 2009-07-27 [Talk|Index] Chris Mooney is Not My Friend Anymore § “It was not until a Boston Globe article in which Mooney and Kirshenbaum place the blame and responsibility squarely on the shoulders of scientists that the camel’s back broke.”
- 2009-06-26 [Talk|Index] Global warming denial on Facebook § “So, I’m hanging out on Facebook today, and an old next-door dorm buddy posted a link to a crazy global-warming-is-a-hoax WSJ article. I replied, and things got wacky.”
- 2009-02-15 [Talk|Index] Facebook's New Terms Of Service: "We Can Do Anything We Want With Your Content. Forever." § “Facebook's terms of service (TOS) used to say that when you closed an account on their network, any rights they claimed to the original content you uploaded would expire. Not anymore.”