OverviewHillary Clinton is perhaps best known for being the wife of former president Bill Clinton, although she became a US Senator in 2000.
Conservatives generally hate her; why is this?
- 2015-04-12 [L..T] Hillary Clinton: I'm running for president "Hillary Clinton announced on Sunday that she was running for president of the United States, promising to be a champion of middle-class Americans if she made it to the White House as the country’s first female commander in chief."
News & Views
- 2007-10-02 (date found) Hillary Rodham Clinton is God's Man by Flip Benham ("the apparently "Methodist" director of OSA", according to one source): Operation Save America argues that Clinton is God's retribution to the US Republican Party for turning its back on God. Or something like that. What's a little worrisome is trying to figure out what they expect to happen next. At least it is somewhat honest in pointing out Newt Gingrich's moral hypocrisy. Perhaps the Christian Right will start campaigning openly for their views now, rather than being the puppetmaster for the neocons? That would be refreshing, though it's a bit alarming to think that they believe they have the numbers to make this worthwhile. (Another helping of Nehemiah Scudder, anyone?)
- 2007-07-26 Slowing the Hillary pillory
- 2007-07-13 Hillary Joins Call for Private Equity Tax Hike
- 2007-04-21 Clinton says husband would be ambassador: "Hillary Rodham Clinton said Saturday that if she is elected president, she would make her husband a roaming ambassador to the world, using his skills to repair the nation's tattered image abroad."
- 2006-07-17 Clinton, Health Care Industry Get Cozy (related: US health care costs)
- 2006-06-05 Inside Washington host Peterson ignored positive Clinton poll numbers
- 1998-01-28 First Lady Launches Counterattack by David Maraniss, Washington Post Staff Writer