AboutUnlike other reference projects, Issuepedia welcomes personal opinion.
- Any opinion is an assertion of fact.
- Any assertion may be challenged.
- A challenged assertion that is not defended with a rational, evidence-based argument need not be taken seriously.
- 1. /assertions: An assertion that has not been challenged may be assumed to be true.
- 2. /challenges: When an assertion is challenged,
- 3. /clarity of arguments: Responsibility for making an argument clear lies on the arguer, not the respondent.
For more specifics, see:
- /guidelines: valid and invalid argumentation techniques