Jump to navigation Jump to search
- link: http://www.guardian.co.uk/global-development/poverty-matters/2011/jul/15/aid-money-research-clean-technology
- date: 15 July 2011 07:00 BST
- author: Jonathan Glennie
- title: headline::A research revolution to save the planet
- subtitle: summary::If promises are kept, development finance is set to rise to $100bn. Shouldn't we be investing this money in developing clean technologies?
- source: guardian.co.uk
- topics: sustainability renewable energy India