- 2014-02-28 [L..T] The Gox Crater: Crowd Detectives Reveal Billion-Dollar Heist as Inside Job As smoke clears on the implosion of the Empty Gox bitcoin exchange, thousands of people in the community committed to revealing the truth behind the stonewalling exchange. What was claimed first to be a technical problem, then an outside theft, has been conclusively determined that the MtGox management knew too much, too long ago, to have this be an ordinary case of theft.
- 2014-04-21 [L..T] BitBeat: Bitcoin and Political Donations
- 2014-04-22 [L..T] You could soon use bitcoin to support political campaigns "The Federal Election Commission will consider a request this Wednesday that could open the floodgates for donors to make political contributions in Bitcoin in the upcoming mid-term elections."
- 2014-04-22 [L..T] FEC Will Consider Allowing Bitcoin Donations to Political Campaigns "It could also add fuel to to a raging debate between bitcoin devotees – who view their decentralized, unregulated currency as a legitimate new form of transaction – and those who see it as a shady way to circumvent monetary standards."
- 2013-03-19 [
- 2013-05-30 Fincen Chief Q&A: What We Expect from Digital Currency Firms