Boston Marathon bombing
The Boston Marathon bombing was a tragedy in which two shrapnel bombs exploded in a crowd of spectators watching the finishing stretch of the Boston Marathon on 2013-04-15. Three people were killed and 183 others were injured. A number of other explosive devices were apparently found by police after the event and detonated safely.
Conservapedia: see conservapedia:Liberal denial - "The suspect was seen and tackled by an eyewitness at the scene of the Boston Marathon massacre, yet the Obama Administration and the liberal media insist for political reasons that they have no idea who committed the crime." (last updated 19:53, 16 April 2013 by Aschlafly)
- Blog tags:
- 2015-01-08 [L..T] Charlie Hebdo and Tsarnaev's Trial: Cui bono? Conspiracy theorist Paul Craig Roberts argues that the CH massacre was a false flag: "France is suffering from the Washington-imposed sanctions against Russia. Shipyards are impacted from being unable to deliver Russian orders due to France’s vassalage status to Washington, and other aspects of the French economy are being adversely impacted by sanctions that Washington forced its NATO puppet states to apply to Russia."
- Updates on Investigation Into Multiple Explosions in Boston by the FBI
- Boston Marathon Bombing Discussion
- 2013-04-21 17:47 EST US vs. Dzokhar Tsarnaev: the official charges (PDF)
- 2013-04-15 Boston Marathon hit by deadly twin explosions: includes video of the blast
- 2013-04-16 Boston Marathon Runner, Jennifer Treacy, Captures Video Showing Moment Of Explosion