Jump to navigation Jump to search
Courtney Geels is a conservoid candidate in the 2022 US House race for North Carolina District 4. She is a registered nurse and former Christian missionary.
Her positions are very much in aligntment with the current Republican Party line.
- for the misnamed "right to life"
- for "parents' rights" (the "right" of right-wing parents not to have their children educated about racism or LGBTQ+ people): education should be "free from political ideology"; "I stand against the teaching of CRT and Queer/Gender Theory in our schools."
- "against the overreach of power from our federal government", aka "individual rights" (never mind where the federal government is trying to protect those rights against the overreach of certain states)
- "medical freedom" (the right not to be vaccinated, not the right to get an abortion)
- "secure borders"
- A positive, perhaps: "I support funding for building and staffing more mental health facilities and decreasing the regulations necessary to keep these facilities open."
- 2008-2012: BS in Nursing from Bob Jones University (program page @ BJU «“You’ll also benefit from the BJU Core, a unique combination of Bible and liberal arts courses taken by every BJU student. Bible courses, as well as daily chapel services and godly professors, will nurture your growth in Christlikeness.”»)
- official: courtneygeelsforcongress.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube (unlisted post)
Wikipedia: no information as of 2022-07-28 Conservapedia: no information as of 2022-07-28 RationalWiki: no information as of 2022-07-28 SourceWatch: no information as of 2022-07-28