“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”
“What can be simpler or more accurately stated? The Mexican Government is forcing their most unwanted people into the United States. They are, in many cases, criminals, drug dealers, rapists, etc.”
"Sadly, the overwhelming amount of violent crime in our major cities is committed by blacks and hispanics-a tough subject-must be discussed."
- Donald Trump repeatedly refers to undocumented immigrants using the derogatory term "illegals".
- Donald Trump has been repeatedly endorsed by white supremists, and has never said anything bad about any of them.
- When Trump's followers beat up a Hispanic man, he didn't criticize them at all, describing them as "passionate".
- When a Hispanic reporter at a press conference attempted to ask Trump questions about his immigration policy, Trump refused to answer his questions and told him to "go back to Univision".
- Trump has claimed that Judge Gonzalo Curiel, an American-born US citizen, has "an absolute conflict" of interest with regard to the case against Trump University merely because of Curiel's Hispanic ancestry.